Lighten Up Your Home with Our Lighting Installation Services
Our team specializes in installing indoor lighting to help you achieve the aesthetic you’re looking for in your home. We know that indoor lighting is an essential part of interior design, but it can also be a major source of energy consumption. For that reason, our team helps families and businesses install lighting that best aligns with their lifestyle and their budget. Our electricians always put your needs first, so we guarantee 100% satisfaction. With our team on your side, you can rest assured that the job will be done right the first time.
The Benefits of LED Lighting
Lighting is a major part of making your home functional and attractive. That’s why trend-setting interior designers and homemakers alike are turning to LED lights for their indoor lighting. LEDs became the first choice for residential lighting because it provides incredible benefits and savings. For instance, LED bulbs do a better job of mimicking natural light than other bulbs, which makes your home feel more inviting and easier on the eyes.
LED lights are also flexible. A popular type of lighting employs strips of LED lights that can be placed in recessed shelves, behind televisions, and along the ground. Strip LEDs can provide both safety and aesthetic benefits, and the higher-end versions of these LED strips can often change color on command. Whatever ‘look’ you’re going for, LED lights can make it happen.
Finally, LEDs are energy efficient. They produce no heat, which is a testament to their incredible efficiency as a light source. They also last longer than traditional bulbs, lowering your lighting costs in the long run.
Different types of lighting you can install in your home or business include:
- Recessed Lighting
Recessed lights are great to install in living rooms, dining rooms, or the kitchen because they allow you to achieve ambient lighting with minimal loss of clearance. With recessed lights, you can customize the lighting performance as you wish. If you have any questions regarding recessed lights or the installation process, our team is ready to help you.
Benefits of installing recessed lights include the following:
- It illuminates your home, while not needing to add a fixture
- They are great for low ceilings because it makes them appear higher
- They provide room-wide fill lighting
- Most recessed lights are waterproof, allowing for shower installation
- Recessed lights don’t go out of style
- Media Room Lighting: There are many different lights you can install in your media room to achieve the ideal ambient lighting.
A popular lighting fixture in media rooms is sconces. Sconces are great because they provide just enough light for you and your friends to move around your media room safely without the light reflecting on your TV. There are sconces designed especially for media rooms that range in style and price. Our electricians can add a dimming function so that you can adjust the lighting as you need.
- Art Lighting: Make your artwork your focal point with different types of art lighting.
The different types of lighting for art include the following:
- Ceiling-Mounted Accent Lights: These are pin spotlights that direct light onto individual artwork. It is a great way to illuminating them without the light fixtures getting in the way of the artwork.
- Track Lights: These lights are cleaner and have a minimalist look, while still lighting artwork well.
- Wall Washers: Wall washers come in many forms, including recessed, surface-mounted, or track-mounted fixtures. They are usually placed on walls or ceilings, and they deliver a wide distribution of light.
- Picture Lights: Picture lights are often mounted on the wall or the frames of individual artwork. They provide more intimacy to a piece of art, which invites you to take a closer look.
- Pendant Lighting: We can install hanging lights or pendant lighting in homes with high ceilings. Homeowners often use them in kitchens and stairways.
What Is Pendant Lighting?
Pendant lighting is a ceiling-mounted light fixture that hangs from a canopy on a rod or chain. Pendant lights are great because they put lights closer to the counter or the table, which is essential if you have high ceilings. Pendant lights are common over counters and tables in kitchens. They are sometimes used for general lighting in living rooms with high ceilings.
There are many different ways to use pendant lights. For example, many homeowners use them in entry halls, stairwells, dining rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, or even porches.
If you want to install pendant lights in your home or business, our team of electricians is here to help you. We provide reliable and efficient lighting installations to families around Chicago area. We’ve developed strong relationships with our clients because we put their needs first. Our team always ensures to provide our customers with a level of service that exceeds the customer’s expectations. With our team on your side, you can rest assured that the job will get done right the first time.
Request a Quote
Please Complete The Form